Saturday, 4 October 2014

Holiday Diary - OOTN Motel Rocks Dress.







Hello! I am still adjusting to this English weather, believe it or not I am sat in my house in a jumper & joggers with a blanket on. This time last week I was wandering the streets of Salou in nothing more than a babydoll dress & some gladiator sandals...
I must admit however, I do Love Autumn/Winter fashion and am looking forward to blogging in a different month - Hello October! My favourite event Halloween is super close. I have loved coming back to read all of the amazing blogs that I follow and seeing all the amazing new stock on sites such as Missguided, ASOS & Topshop.

This was one of my favourite outfits that I wore on holiday, it was so comfortable and didn't rub on my poor burnt shoulder (I definitely did not get drunk in the jacuzzi...) Oops! It is really easy to wear, light to pack and has such a striking print. The colours in the dress match absolutely everything which made my choice in accessories really versatile. Can we just take a second to appreciate these sandals which I got for £5 from New Look! I wore them so much on Holiday, they match everything.
I am so glad I purchased this dress from Motel Rocks, it is definitely one of my all time favourite pieces. The beautiful magical 90's print is so me.

Headband: Topshop.
Dress: Motel Rocks.
Bag: River Island.
Shoes: New Look.

Hope you are all okay, happy Saturday!
Love
Trendofdays
x

23 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, those shoes are amazing! :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print of that dress!
    Amelia | http://ameliajaneroseknows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress!xx
    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beauty Amelia, you look amazing! Your dress is just so so pretty x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit, the dress is beautiful xx


    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying for your shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking so majestic Amelia! Really love your Motel dress, couldn't be more made for you ;)
    I love all the cosmic/boho vibes going on, and adore how you've added such gorgeous glads into the mix as well as your pretty holographic bag ^_^ So on point! <3

    Glad you enjoyed your holiday + I'm looking forward to all your Halloween-inspo!

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much that's so nice of you :) haha thanks so much! I get far too in to the Halloween spirit <3 you babe!!
      xx

      Delete
  8. You look so pretty Amelia! Really love your gladiators :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, I love those shoes!! Your blog is amazing :) Just followed you on twitter and bloglovin if you'd like to follow back!

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay
    Bloglovin
    Pinterest
    Twitter
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, will check out your blog deffo :)

      Delete
  10. You got those sandals for just £5!! I don't believe you, they are so amazing!
    I love this motel rocks print, I have seen it so much in recent months as is perfect for a clear holiday night!
    Loving ombre too :)

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know right! What a bargain :) thanks so much. x

      Delete
  11. absolutely love this dress, you look amazing <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template