Sunday 10 November 2013

Comfy Casuals.

Yay! Photo shoot day today. I woke up this morning expecting the weather to be really rubbish and raining but alas the sun was shining and blah blah blah! The photos look great, which is always good :).
Whenever I am going to a photo shoot I like to dress for the occasion. I also like to wear something that's easy to get in and out of! Haha.. sounds so strange!

Excuse my expression but it was so cold today! Even though the sun was shining. 
I rarely wear basic outfits but when I do, I make sure I dress like an 80 year old lady! Haha.. I love a good matching twin set. Cute embroidered detail on this one and it's an original set from the early 90s.
Super cute and warm because it's a thin knit, I teamed it with my vintage ripped up old Levi shorts and I was good to go.
It's only appropriate to match my hair to my outfit (even though it decided to be a nightmare today and fall out every 5 minutes! Argh.)
A huge thank you to Jodie Blackburn Photography and
The lovely ASOS Boutique We Could Forever.

Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo.
Necklace: c/o Cheap Frills.
Twin set: Vintage from a charity shop.
Shorts: Vintage Levis Republic (can be found all over).
Boots: Topshop Activist.
x



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template