Tuesday 20 January 2015

All black everything - Statement thigh high boots.

You'll either Love them, or you'll hate them. The thigh high boots have made an epic come back. As soon as they landed on the Public Desire website, I was on it. After being unsuccessful at nabbing the ASOS boots, Schuh boots & River Island boots. I was so pleasantly surprised to see them get a similar pair in stock at less than half the price of most of the high street stores...









So I recently had myself a cheeky week off work, my parents took me to Bakewell and I found this adorable 'Love Lock' bridge. I am such a sucker for cute gestures like this and thought what better place to take some OOTD pics.
As usual I am back in my statement colour.... So easy to wear. I'm sorry but these boots are killing it. So easy to wear and surprisingly warm and comfortable. 

You cannot go wrong with an oversized jumper dress and leather, ever.
Hat: Next.
Dress: H&M.
Jacket: Topshop.
Bag: Mango.
Boots: Public Desire.

Happy Tuesday,
With Love
Amelia - Trendofdays
x




14 comments:

  1. I love these boots yet don't think I would ever pull them off! My legs are just not for them, yet you look so stunning in them!
    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not ok Lucy, you are so cute and I see your nice blog and I could see your legs are perfect for these kind of boots ! A lot of people think thigh high boots are not made for themselves ... A lot of people , so many people especially not dare wear ' excuse my english....I'm french ! ♥

      Delete
  2. I really like this all black ensemble, you look so effortlessly chic. I am a fan of those boots yet, like the person above said I couldn't pull them off..*sob* x

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so much! Love your hat A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love knee high boots! I still need to heap myself a pair!

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your boot! You look so amazing! :)
    http://foxyladyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look, lovely , cute and chic ! I'm a crazy fan of over the knee style and however thigh high boots ! The "must have " of shoes :) ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with those boots!!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ps. you could win a brand new dress worth £69 and some little surprise goodies in my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh those boots! <3

    www.natinstablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit, great pictures!

    Ruby x
    www.rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template