Monday 21 July 2014

6 swimwear must haves right now!



 I can't even tell you how much I needed this in my life, when I saw the preview of the Halloween collection. Okay, so this bodysuit/swimsuit has actaually sold out now. But thanks to the trusty internet (Ebay, Depop & Blackmilk buy, swap, sell page you might still be able to get you're hands on one of these! 
Mogwai bodysuit - $85 Black milk clothing.



















I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful this bikini is!
I found it when I was having a nosey on Ebay. So sexy yet sophisticated.
Hopefully when this bikini comes (I've ordered it) it looks like this on me!
(HA I wish)! This was another must have. My fave colour and has a touch
of grunge to it :).
Ebay £20 (Can be found cheaper when on auction, I got mine for £7) I typed in 'black high waist slash bikini'.




 The colour of this bikini is amazing! I bet it will look great with a tan. This is a replica of a River Island/Triangl swimwear bikini and one of the cheapest on the market. 
 I love the black detail on the set, it would tie in great with a black long kimono!
This is a definite must have for me!
The Fashion Rail - £20.






This swimsuit just screams summer! I'm not usually one to brave the 'no cups' style swimwear, but this is so beautiful I think I could force myself to be brave. The pattern is so eye catching which compliments the cute low back to this suit.
Get in my life!
Motel Rocks - £39




I have been lusting after one of these for ages! Then I see this, pure amazingness.. Okay so that's not a real word but what else describes the beauty!? I love the fabric and the colour contrast going on here. 
This is definately my favourite piece off of the website. I bet it looks so nice reflecting the sunshine <3
Triangl swimwear - $79 
Good trusty old Topshop had to be part of this post! I keep looking at this little beauty in the store. 
I love how retro this piece looks, the polka dot, the pastel shades.. I am sold!
Get ready to turn heads in this pretty piece.
Topshop - £36














I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments below which is your fave piece.
Now all I need is my passport to hurry back!!

Happy Monday (Urgh)
Love,
Trendofdays
x



Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. i really love that first swimsuit! so cute! :) anyway, thanks for the darling comment you left on my blog! :D

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely, I've just come across your blog and it's wonderful! I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post! :)

    Great pictures, gorgeous bikinis here!

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that is so kind of you :)!
      I will deffo go check out your new post.
      x

      Delete
  3. I looveee the second bikini, and everytime I go into Topshop I see that swimsuit and die a little inside cos I want it so bad!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That daisy swimsuit is so bloody cute! Looks so retro and so modern at the same time!

    hookedonpoppy.blogspot.co.uk

    Poppy
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it looks so nice! I really want to be naughty and buy it haha!
      x

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love Black Milk and totally hate Triangl.
    These are all gorgeous though, great picks!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha Blackmilk is one of my all time faves <3

      Delete
  6. I love the retro-ness of the last one, and the pastel shades, perfect :) I've been following you on instagram for a while now but just decided to check out your blog today and follow you on bloglovin. I really like your style though, very unique.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that's so kind of you! I'm glad you like my posts :D

      xx

      Delete

A pipdig Blogger Template