Tuesday 10 December 2013

Sequin season.

Sequin Season is amongst us...





You know how there has always been that old saying 'Red and green should never be seen' well I'm breaking all the rules! I have found an exception, clash, clash, clash, that it what this season is all about. Pushing the boundaries of textures and colours to create a unique Christmas party outfit.
The perfect Christmas dress? I have found it. Both warm, comfortable and adjustable to suit your every needs. 
Long sleeves, sparkly sequins and it speaks for itself, the Gabby dress, in iridescent green. (comes in other colours, but this was my fave, mermaid vibes)
I was going to wear it to the work Christmas do, however I was at Clothes show the same day/night so didn't get to test drive it. 
Favorited by many fashion bloggers this season including myself, so we can't all be wrong eh?! 
You wouldn't have to heavily style this dress, but you know me.. Matching mermaid bag, bright red lips, bright red killer heels to match and my trade mark frilly ankle socks :)

1. Motel Rocks Gabby dress in iridescent green - £58.00.
2. MAC red matte lipstick in shade Ruby Woo - £15.00.
3. Jeffrey Campbell Lita, red distressed heels - £120.00 (selling on various different websites, available in different colours and styles.)

Hope you enjoyed my Christmas party outfit, I have always loved Motel Rocks. If you stuck for what to wear this festive season, you should definitely check them out! Life savers!

Don't forget to check out my Twitter and Instagram @trendofdays (linked in my sidebar)
Until next time.
Mwah
x


















Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template